At 10x Management we understand working remotely or telecommuting can be tricky sometimes. To help ensure that you’re on the right track, Fast Company contributor Natasha Burton consulted seasoned work from home veterans, freelancers and consultants who shared their top tips for staying productive—and thriving—in their careers.
You can read the full article here, 14 Habits of the Most Productive Remote Workers.
Here are a few tips:
Outfitting Your Office
- Ensure you have the equipment you need.
- Be sure to invest in ways to stay active at home.
- Get organized with the “three-minute rule.”
- Don’t let socializing get in the way of working.
- They let their kids visit their home offices occasionally.
- They minimize online distractions.
If you liked this article you might also enjoy reading, The Best Music for Staying Productive While Working, Backed by Science.